Policies for demonstrations
- Schedule or inquire about your group demonstration with us on our contact page, at email@example.com.
- Cash, Checks, or major credit cards is accepted. A deposit is required once your date is determined.
- The final headcount is due 48 hours before an event. In the case of less than 100% participation, a charge of 95% of the total will be due.
- Catering options are available too, please inquire for more information.
- Let us write a proposal for you based on the nature of your event.
Policies for hands on classes and private events
- Register for classes on the website. For private events, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All hands-on participants must sign the terms & conditions document and waiver
- Ages 6 – 106 is appropriate! An adult or guardian must accompany those under 12.
- Full payment is due to reserve your spot. We have a 50% non-refundable cancellation policy.
- All hot glass work requires overnight cooling in an annealer (kiln). The instructors will schedule your pick-up for a later date.
- We focus on safety as each participant gets a one-on-one experience 20- 30 minutes to create, project determining.
- For group demonstrations, private parties and large group outings, the final headcount is due 48 hours before an event. In the case of less than 100% participation, a charge of 95% of the total will be due.