If you are planning a hands-on lesson with us and you have safety glasses, you are welcomed to bring them with you. As always, we do provide safety glasses.
We encourage everyone to, please, wear cotton long sleeves. It is our intent to remain transparent and we thank you all for being loyal customers.
- This event has passed.
6th Annual Ornament Workshop-BOOKED
December 21, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join us for our 6th Annual Ornament Workshop at JDraper Glass! Learn how to handle molten glass and expand the glass with the breath of your air. Create your unique ornaments by rolling into color of choice, heating, twisting, shaping the glass. With an added hook it becomes a hanging ornament! Each participant makes 2 ornaments. No experience necessary! Bring your friends, family or co-workers this holiday season. We also have gift cards for this workshop.
• blowing two ornaments, allow 30 minutes per participant
• All participants must sign the terms & conditions document and waiver
• The glass blowers focus on safety when in class, and each participant gets a one-on-one experience with the instructors.
• Ages 6 – 106 is appropriate! An adult or guardian must accompany those under 12.
• All hot glass work requires overnight cooling in an annealer (kiln). Schedule your pick up time the day of your lesson.
*** Please note that ticket sales end 24 hours prior to class. If you are inquiring during this time, please contact us at 309-339-6244 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check possible availability.***