If you are planning a hands-on lesson with us and you have safety glasses, you are welcomed to bring them with you. As always, we do provide safety glasses.
We encourage everyone to, please, wear cotton long sleeves. It is our intent to remain transparent and we thank you all for being loyal customers.
- This event has passed.
7th Annual Ornament Workshop
December 14, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join us for our 7th Annual Ornament Workshop at J Draper Glass! Learn how to apply color, manipulate and expand molten glass.
Traditional hanging Ornament – 10am-5pm $95
2. Returning is our traditional hanging ornaments. These globes receive a hook so they can hang in a window, on a tree, or ceiling fan.
No experience necessary! Bring your friends, family or co-workers this season. We also have gift cards for this workshop.
• allow 30 minutes per participant
• All participants must sign the terms & conditions document and waiver
• The glass blowers focus on safety when in class, and each participant gets a one-on-one experience with the instructors.
• Ages 6 – 106 is appropriate! An adult or guardian must accompany those under 12.
• All hot glass work requires overnight cooling in an annealer (kiln). Schedule your pick up time the day of your lesson.
***NO SHARED EXPERIENCES. ONE TICKET PER PERSON.
*** Please note that ticket sales end 24 hours prior to class. If you are inquiring during this time, please contact us at 309-339-6244 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check possible availability.***