- This event has passed.
8th Spring Workshop Date Night
March 25 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm$250
Experience a very special date this year at J. Draper Glass. Play together & understand how soft the glass is to make your creations. Each experience offers unique ways to help each other create their masterpiece.
Prices are per couple.
Half and Half $250.00.
This date provides both styles of glassmaking in the studio; solid and blown.
Solid Egg-With guidance from the instructor, learn how to roll into color, twist, cut, heat and shape the glass into a solid egg!
Blown Egg-Learn how to roll into color, heat, shape and blow the glass into blown egg!
Ticket sales close 24 hours prior to the start of class. If you are inquiring during this time, please call us at 309-339-6244 to see if we have any openings available.
Policies & Registration
- All hands-on participants must sign the online digital waiver from our website
- Full payment is required to reserve your spot. 50% non-refundable cancellation.
- Cash, Checks and major credit cards are accepted.
- Ages 6 and up can play!
- All hot glass work requires overnight cooling in an annealer (kiln). Schedule your pick-up time the day of your lesson.
- Each class reserves a minimum number of participants to have class. If attendance does not meet the head count required, the date and/or times might be changed.