- This event has passed.
8th Spring Workshop Faberge Inspired Sparkly Blown Egg
March 20 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$185
Join us for our 8th Spring Workshop by making a Faberge inspired Sparkly Blown Egg!
With guidance from the instructor, learn how to roll into color, heat, shape and blow the glass into an egg! This specific class also includes adding some sparkly things called Dichroic glass and the use of a Pineapple mold to add lots of bubbles. Both of which have NEVER been used in class before!
$185 per person
*No shared experiences
Ticket sales close 24 hours prior to the start of class. If you are inquiring during this time, please call us at 309-339-6244 to see if we have any openings available.
Policies & Registration
- All hands-on participants must sign the online digital waiver from our website
- Full payment is required to reserve your spot.
- 50% non-refundable cancellation.
- Ages 6 and up can play!
- All hot glass work requires overnight cooling in an annealer (kiln). Schedule your pick-up time the day of your lesson.
- Each class reserves a minimum number of participants to have class. If attendance does not meet the head count required, the date and/or times might be changed.