May 8 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm$100
Classes begin with a demonstration and with great guidance by the team of J Draper Glass, sculpt or blow a creation to treasure for years! Each class is two hours long. No experience required!
This class shows clear examples of the blown side of glass. Learn how to roll into color, heat and expand the glass with the breath of your air.
*No shared experiences
Ticket sales close 24 hours prior to the start of class. If you are inquiring during this time, please call us at 309-339-6244 to see if we have any openings available.
Policies & Registration
- All hands-on participants must sign the online digital waiver from our website
- Full payment is required to reserve your spot.
- 50% non-refundable cancellation.
- Ages 6 and up can play!
- All hot glass work requires overnight cooling in an annealer (kiln). Schedule your pick-up time the day of your lesson.
- Each class reserves a minimum number of participants to have class. If attendance does not meet the head count required, the date and/or times might be changed.