- This event has passed.
Carrot Class 10am or 12pm
April 8 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm$130.00
Carrot Class $130 per person. Makes 2.
Cultivate your understanding of hot glass in our first root class. This class will teach you how to roll into color, heat the glass, and use gravity and the marver table to elongate the glass to a horn shape. We will add more glass that you will cut and sculpt that will become the feathery-looking green fronds. This class makes two carrots.
Policies & Registration
- The Glassblowers focus on safety when in class and each participant gets a one-on-one experience with the instructors.
- Allow up to 30 mins for creating
- No shared experiences
- Ages 6-106 appropriate. An adult or guardian must accompany those under 12.
- All hands-on participants must sign the online digital waiver from our website
- Full payment is required to reserve your spot.
- 50% non-refundable cancellation.
- All hot glass work requires overnight cooling in an annealer (kiln). Schedule your pick-up time the day of your lesson.
- Each class reserves a minimum number of participants to have class. If attendance does not meet the head count required, the date and/or times might be changed.
Ticket sales close 24 hours prior to the start of class. If you are inquiring during this time, please call us at 309-339-6244 to see if we have any openings available.