- This event has passed.
Date Night: Half N Half
March 24 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$325
Half and Half $325.00 per couple
This date provides both styles of glassmaking in the studio; solid and blown
Experience a very special date this year at J. Draper Glass. Play together & understand how soft the glass is to make your creations. Each experience offers unique ways to help each other create their masterpiece.
This class teaches you how to manipulate the molten glass & melt shards of broken glass using a variety of tools. You will learn how to trap air bubbles and twist the glass for an even more dynamic experience. Students do not choose their own colors in this class, but we provide the rainbow spectrum of colored shards to ensure a visually fun lesson and colorful finished up-cycled paperweight.
This class is like blowing your own ornament, but bigger! Learn how to roll into color, heat and blow a large glass bubble with the breath of your air! Your jumbo globe is finished by topping it off with a sturdy hook. (Grapefruit size)
*1 ticket is good for two people
Policies & Registration
- The Glassblowers focus on safety when in class and each participant gets a one-on-one experience with the instructors.
- Allow up to 30 mins for creating
- Ages 6-106 appropriate. An adult or guardian must accompany those under 12.
- All hands-on participants must sign the online digital waiver from our website
- Full payment is required to reserve your spot.
- 50% non-refundable cancellation.
- All hot glass work requires overnight cooling in an annealer (kiln). Schedule your pick-up time the day of your lesson.
- Each class reserves a minimum number of participants to have class. If attendance does not meet the head count required, the date and/or times might be changed.
Ticket sales close 24 hours prior to the start of class. If you are inquiring during this time, please call us at 309-339-6244 to see if we have any openings available.