- This event has passed.
Date Night Half N Half
April 7 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$325
Experience a very special date this year at J. Draper Glass. Play together & understand how soft the glass is to make your creations. Each experience offers unique ways to help each other create their masterpiece.
Half N Half- Flower and Blown Egg
Flower-Play with molten glass, tools & color to create your own Flower! With guidance from one of our instructors, learn how to roll into color, heat and pull the glass to create the petals and then a long stem for an everlasting flower.
Blown Egg-With guidance from one of our instructors, learn how to roll into color, heat the glass and create a whimsical pattern by using a new tool called an optic mold! Then, with the breath of your air, blow out your bubble and create a beautiful timeless egg.
Policies & Registration
- The Glassblowers focus on safety when in class and each participant gets a one-on-one experience with the instructors.
- Allow up to 30 mins for creating
- Ages 6-106 appropriate. An adult or guardian must accompany those under 12.
- All hands-on participants must sign the online digital waiver from our website
- Full payment is required to reserve your spot.
- 50% non-refundable cancellation.
- All hot glass work requires overnight cooling in an annealer (kiln). Schedule your pick-up time the day of your lesson.
- Each class reserves a minimum number of participants to have class. If attendance does not meet the head count required, the date and/or times might be changed.
Ticket sales close 24 hours prior to the start of class. If you are inquiring during this time, please call us at 309-339-6244 to see if we have any openings available.