Date Night Half N Half
May 27 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$350.00
Experience a very special date this year at J. Draper Glass. Play together & understand how soft the glass is to make your creations. Each experience offers unique ways to help each other create their masterpiece.
Half and Half $350.00.
This date provides both styles of glassmaking in the studio; solid and blown. Make a solid and blown mushroom!
*pictures coming soon!
Make your own fungi by sculpting hot glass. Students learn how to roll into color, heat the glass, and use centripetal force to spin the glass creating the mushroom cap. Use the gaffer’s tools to apply frilled texture if desired.
Policies & Registration- 1 Ticket is good for two people!
- The Glassblowers focus on safety when in class and each participant gets a one-on-one experience with the instructors.
- Allow up to 30 mins for creating
- Ages 6-106 appropriate. An adult or guardian must accompany those under 12.
- All hands-on participants must sign the online digital waiver from our website
- Full payment is required to reserve your spot.
- 50% non-refundable cancellation.
- All hot glass work requires overnight cooling in an annealer (kiln). Schedule your pick-up time the day of your lesson.
- Each class reserves a minimum number of participants to have class. If attendance does not meet the head count required, the date and/or times might be changed.
Ticket sales close 24 hours prior to the start of class. If you are inquiring during this time, please call us at 309-339-6244 to see if we have any openings available.