Date Night Half N Half
May 27 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm$275
Experience a very special date this year at J. Draper Glass. Play together & understand how soft the glass is to make your creations. Each experience offers unique ways to help each other create their masterpiece.
Half and Half $275.00.
This date provides both styles of glassmaking in the studio; solid and blown.
This class teaches you how to manipulate the molten glass & melt shards of broken glass using a variety of tools. You will learn how to trap air bubbles and twist the glass for an even more dynamic experience. Students do not choose their own colors in this class, but we provide the rainbow spectrum of colored shards to ensure a visually fun lesson and colorful finished up-cycled paperweight.
This class shows clear examples of the blown side of glass. Learn how to roll into color, heat and expand the glass with the breath of your air. (size of a grapefruit)
Prices are per couple.
Ticket sales close 24 hours prior to the start of class. If you are inquiring during this time, please call us at 309-339-6244 to see if we have any openings available.
Policies & Registration
- All hands-on participants must sign the online digital waiver from our website
- Full payment is required to reserve your spot.
- 50% non-refundable cancellation.
- Ages 6 and up can play!
- All hot glass work requires overnight cooling in an annealer (kiln). Schedule your pick-up time the day of your lesson.
- Each class reserves a minimum number of participants to have class. If attendance does not meet the head count required, the date and/or times might be changed.