Date Night: Make it Together
March 10 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$275
Experience a very special date this year at J. Draper Glass. Play together & understand how soft the glass is to make your creations. Each experience offers unique ways to help each other create their masterpiece.
Make it Together $275- Per couple
Make two solid projects together
Make your own bird! Our instructors will guide your development and confidence as you learn how to roll into color, heat the glass, create a whimsical pattern by twisting, pulling, and poking the hot glass.
With guidance from one of our instructors, learn how to roll into color, heat and pull the glass to create the petals and then a long stem for an everlasting flower.
Policies & Registration
- The Glassblowers focus on safety when in class and each participant gets a one-on-one experience with the instructors.
- 1 ticket is good for 2 people.
- Allow up to 30 mins for creating
- Ages 6-106 appropriate. An adult or guardian must accompany those under 12.
- All hands-on participants must sign the online digital waiver from our website
- Full payment is required to reserve your spot.
- 50% non-refundable cancellation.
- All hot glass work requires overnight cooling in an annealer (kiln). Schedule your pick-up time the day of your lesson.
- Each class reserves a minimum number of participants to have class. If attendance does not meet the head count required, the date and/or times might be changed.
Ticket sales close 24 hours prior to the start of class. If you are inquiring during this time, please call us at 309-339-6244 to see if we have any openings available.