- This event has passed.
Earth Day Workshop Single Sun Catcher
April 30 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$100
Sun Catcher $100 per person
This class teaches you how to manipulate the molten glass & melt shards of broken glass using a variety of tools. Students do not choose their own colors in this class, but we provide the rainbow spectrum of colored shards to ensure a visually fun lesson and colorful finished up-cycled sun catcher.
Policies & Registration
- The Glassblowers focus on safety when in class and each participant gets a one-on-one experience with the instructors.
- Allow up to 30 mins for creating
- No shared experiences
- Ages 6-106 appropriate. An adult or guardian must accompany those under 12.
- All hands-on participants must sign the online digital waiver from our website
- Full payment is required to reserve your spot.
- 50% non-refundable cancellation.
- All hot glass work requires overnight cooling in an annealer (kiln). Schedule your pick-up time the day of your lesson.
- Each class reserves a minimum number of participants to have class. If attendance does not meet the head count required, the date and/or times might be changed.
Ticket sales close 24 hours prior to the start of class. If you are inquiring during this time, please call us at 309-339-6244 to see if we have any openings available.