- This event has passed.
November 20, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$225
Blow a huge bubble with us and turn it into something magical! Our instructors will guide your development and confidence as you learn how to roll into color,heat the glass and use the jacks (the glassblower’s favorite tool) to open your bubble. Using heat, gravity & centripetal force, elongate your bubble into a flower vase.
Policies & Registration
- Cost Per Person: $225
- Allow 30 mins for creating
- The Glassblowers focus on safety when in class and each participant gets a one-on-one experience with the instructors.
- No shared experiences
- Ages 6-106 appropriate. An adult or guardian must accompany those under 12.
- All hands-on participants must sign the online digital waiver from our website
- Full payment is required to reserve your spot.
- 50% non-refundable cancellation.
- All hot glass work requires overnight cooling in an annealer (kiln). Schedule your pick-up time the day of your lesson.
- Each class reserves a minimum number of participants to have class. If attendance does not meet the head count required, the date and/or times might be changed.
Ticket sales close 24 hours prior to the start of class. If you are inquiring during this time, please call us at 309-339-6244 to see if we have any openings available.