April 24 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$180
Learn the art of fire with one of our quick, fun, hands on opportunities. Classes begin with a demonstration and with great guidance by the team of J Draper Glass, blow a creation to treasure for years! Each class is two hours long and up to 7 in a class. No experience required!
Flower Vase $180 per person
Blow a huge bubble with us and turn it into something magical! Our instructors will guide your development and confidence as you learn how to roll into color, heat the glass and use the jacks (the glassblower’s favorite tool) to open your bubble. Using heat, gravity & centripetal force, elongate your bubble into a flower vase.
*No shared experiences
Ticket sales close 24 hours prior to the start of class. If you are inquiring during this time, please call us at 309-339-6244 to see if we have any openings available.
Policies & Registration
- All hands-on participants must sign the online digital waiver from our website
- Full payment is required to reserve your spot.
- 50% non-refundable cancellation.
- Ages 6 and up can play!
- All hot glass work requires overnight cooling in an annealer (kiln). Schedule your pick-up time the day of your lesson.
- Each class reserves a minimum number of participants to have class. If attendance does not meet the head count required, the date and/or times might be changed.