- This event has passed.
September 30, 2017 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This is our “opened bubble” class where you learn how to roll into color, heat, shape, blow and expand the glass bubble with your breath. Using gravity, centrifugal force and the jacks (the glassblower’s favorite tool), elongate the bubble into a vase or drinking vessel of your choice.
Policies & Registration
- All students must sign the terms & conditions document and waiver.
- Full payment is required to reserve your spot. 50% non-refundable cancellation.
- Cash, Checks or major credit cards are accepted.
- Parents/ guardians must attend classes with students 12 years and younger.
- All hot glass work requires overnight cooling in an annealer (kiln). Creations may be scheduled with instructor for pick up