- This event has passed.
Galentine’s Day Workshop
February 3 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$100
New This Year!
Celebrate Galentine’s Day with the ladies of J. Draper Glass!
What is Galentine’s Day? This is a day for ladies to celebrate their female friendships. So, leave your husband, boyfriend or significant other at home, grab your best gal pal and come celebrate with us by making your own heart paperweight!
Policies & Registration
- The Glassblowers focus on safety when in class and each participant gets a one-on-one experience with the instructors.
- Allow up to 30 mins for creating
- No shared experiences
- Ages 6-106 appropriate. An adult or guardian must accompany those under 12.
- All hands-on participants must sign the online digital waiver from our website
- Full payment is required to reserve your spot.
- 50% non-refundable cancellation.
- All hot glass work requires overnight cooling in an annealer (kiln). Schedule your pick-up time the day of your lesson.
- Each class reserves a minimum number of participants to have class. If attendance does not meet the head count required, the date and/or times might be changed.
Ticket sales close 24 hours prior to the start of class. If you are inquiring during this time, please call us at 309-339-6244 to see if we have any openings available.