Girls Night Out-Paperweight
March 3 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$95
Enjoy a night out on the town with your best gal pals while having some fun at J. Draper Glass!
Paperweight $95 per person
This class teaches you how to manipulate the molten glass & melt shards of broken glass using a variety of tools. You will learn how to trap air bubbles and twist the glass for an even more dynamic experience. Students do not choose their own colors in this class, but we provide the rainbow spectrum of colored shards to ensure a visually fun lesson and colorful finished up-cycled paperweight.
Policies & Registration
- The Glassblowers focus on safety when in class and each participant gets a one-on-one experience with the instructors.
- Allow up to 30 mins for creating
- No shared experiences
- Ages 6-106 appropriate. An adult or guardian must accompany those under 12.
- All hands-on participants must sign the online digital waiver from our website
- Full payment is required to reserve your spot.
- 50% non-refundable cancellation.
- All hot glass work requires overnight cooling in an annealer (kiln). Schedule your pick-up time the day of your lesson.
- Each class reserves a minimum number of participants to have class. If attendance does not meet the head count required, the date and/or times might be changed.
Ticket sales close 24 hours prior to the start of class. If you are inquiring during this time, please call us at 309-339-6244 to see if we have any openings available.