May 1 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm$85
Classes begin with a demonstration and with great guidance by the team of J Draper Glass, sculpt or blow a creation to treasure for years! Each class is two hours long and up to 7 in a class. No experience required!
Hedgehog $85 per person
Make your own hedgehog. Our instructors will guide your hand as you will learn how to roll into bands of color to create a top and belly color for your hedgehog. Sculpt the hot glass by creating the ears and a nose, then add its spines by learning how to make tiny cuts into the hot molten glass.
*No shared experiences
Ticket sales close 24 hours prior to the start of class. If you are inquiring during this time, please call us at 309-339-6244 to see if we have any openings available.
Policies & Registration
- All hands-on participants must sign the online digital waiver from our website
- Full payment is required to reserve your spot.
- 50% non-refundable cancellation.
- Ages 6 and up can play!
- All hot glass work requires overnight cooling in an annealer (kiln). Schedule your pick-up time the day of your lesson.
- Each class reserves a minimum number of participants to have class. If attendance does not meet the head count required, the date and/or times might be changed.