- This event has passed.
October 30, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$100
Make your own hedgehog!
Our instructors will guide your hand as you will learn how to roll into bands of color to create a top and belly color for your hedgehog. Sculpt the hot glass by creating the ears and a nose,then add its spines by learning how to make tiny cuts into the hot molten glass.
Policies & Registration
- Cost Per Person: $140
- Allow 30 mins for creating
- The Glassblowers focus on safety when in class and each participant gets a one-on-one experience with the instructors.
- No shared experiences
- Ages 6-106 appropriate. An adult or guardian must accompany those under 12.
- All hands-on participants must sign the online digital waiver from our website
- Full payment is required to reserve your spot.
- 50% non-refundable cancellation.
- All hot glass work requires overnight cooling in an annealer (kiln). Schedule your pick-up time the day of your lesson.
- Each class reserves a minimum number of participants to have class. If attendance does not meet the head count required, the date and/or times might be changed.
Ticket sales close 24 hours prior to the start of class. If you are inquiring during this time, please call us at 309-339-6244 to see if we have any openings available.