- This event has passed.
June 30, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$60
Play with molten glass, tools & color to create your own paperweight! This class teaches you how to melt shards of color, trap bubbles, and twist the glass into a beautiful timeless paperweight. No experience necessary!
- cost is $60 per person, allow 30 minutes per participant
- All participants must sign the terms & conditions document and waiver
- The glass blowers focus on safety when in class, and each participant gets a one-on-one experience with the instructors.
- Ages 6 – 106 is appropriate! An adult or guardian must accompany those under 12.
- All hot glass work requires overnight cooling in an annealer (kiln). Schedule your pick up time the day of your lesson.
- Cash, Checks or major credit cards is accepted
- This class utilizes shards of colored up-cycled glass, so no specific color is available for request. This helps maintain the low cost of the class.
Let us know the date you want and preferred time. info@jdrapergla