- This event has passed.
Single Ornament Class-1 Ticket Available!!
November 24, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$65.00
This class shows clear examples of the blown side of glass. Learn how to roll into color, heat and expand the glass with the breath of your air. Make 1 ornament (baseball size). Classes begin with a demonstration and with great guidance by the team of J. Draper Glass, sculpt or blow a creation to treasure for years! Each class is two hours long and up to 7 in a class. No experience required!
*No shared experiences
Policies & Registration
- The Glassblowers focus on safety when in class and each participant gets a one-on-one experience with the instructors.
- Allow up to 30 mins for creating
- No shared experiences
- Ages 6-106 appropriate. An adult or guardian must accompany those under 12.
- All hands-on participants must sign the online digital waiver from our website
- Full payment is required to reserve your spot.
- 50% non-refundable cancellation.
- All hot glass work requires overnight cooling in an annealer (kiln). Schedule your pick-up time the day of your lesson.
- Each class reserves a minimum number of participants to have class. If attendance does not meet the head count required, the date and/or times might be changed.
Ticket sales close 24 hours prior to the start of class. If you are inquiring during this time, please call us at 309-339-6244 to see if we have any openings available.