- This event has passed.
April 17 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$95
Learn the art of fire with one of our quick, fun, hands on opportunities. Classes begin with a demonstration and with great guidance by the team of JDraper Glass, blow a creation to treasure for years! Each class is two hours long and up to 7 in a class. No experience required!
Smooch Bowl $95 per person
Learn how to roll into color, blow a bubble and then flatten the air out to create a double walled bowl! This class shows how glass can change shape very fast. This was a St. Valentine favorite project in 2018.
*No shared experiences
Ticket sales close 24 hours prior to the start of class. If you are inquiring during this time, please call us at 309-339-6244 to see if we have any openings available.
Policies & Registration
- All hands-on participants must sign the online digital waiver from our website
- Full payment is required to reserve your spot.
- 50% non-refundable cancellation.
- Ages 6 and up can play!
- All hot glass work requires overnight cooling in an annealer (kiln). Schedule your pick-up time the day of your lesson.
- Each class reserves a minimum number of participants to have class. If attendance does not meet the head count required, the date and/or times might be changed.