- This event has passed.
St. Valentine’s Day Workshop- Half N Half
February 25 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm$375.00
Join us for our Annual St. Valentine’s Day Workshop!
Experience a very special date this year at J. Draper Glass. Play together & understand how soft the glass is to make your creations. Each experience offers unique ways to help each other create their masterpiece.
Half N Half-$375 Per Couple
This date provides both styles of glassmaking in the studio; solid and blown
Bird – Solid
Make your own bird! Our instructors will guide your development and confidence as you learn how to roll into color, heat the glass, create a whimsical pattern by twisting, pulling, and poking the hot glass.
Smooch Bowl- Blown
Learn how to roll into color, blow a bubble and then flatten the air out to create a double walled bowl! This class shows how glass can change shape very fast. This was a St. Valentine favorite project in 2018.
1 Ticket is good for 2 people!
Policies & Registration
- The Glassblowers focus on safety when in class and each participant gets a one-on-one experience with the instructors.
- Allow up to 30 mins for creating
- Ages 6-106 appropriate. An adult or guardian must accompany those under 12.
- All hands-on participants must sign the online digital waiver from our website
- Full payment is required to reserve your spot.
- 50% non-refundable cancellation.
- All hot glass work requires overnight cooling in an annealer (kiln). Schedule your pick-up time the day of your lesson.
- Each class reserves a minimum number of participants to have class. If attendance does not meet the head count required, the date and/or times might be changed.
Ticket sales close 24 hours prior to the start of class. If you are inquiring during this time, please call us at 309-339-6244 to see if we have any openings available.