November 20 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$120
This is our most popular class. You will learn how to roll into color, heat, flatten, and twist the glass into a hanging sun catcher. Makes 2 sun catchers.
Policies & Registration
- Cost Per Person: $120
- Allow 30 mins for creating
- The Glassblowers focus on safety when in class and each participant gets a one-on-one experience with the instructors.
- No shared experiences
- Ages 6-106 appropriate. An adult or guardian must accompany those under 12.
- All hands-on participants must sign the online digital waiver from our website
- Full payment is required to reserve your spot.
- 50% non-refundable cancellation.
- All hot glass work requires overnight cooling in an annealer (kiln). Schedule your pick-up time the day of your lesson.
- Each class reserves a minimum number of participants to have class. If attendance does not meet the head count required, the date and/or times might be changed.
Ticket sales close 24 hours prior to the start of class. If you are inquiring during this time, please call us at 309-339-6244 to see if we have any openings available.