Warm Yoga & Hot Glass- Balance & Bubbles
July 3 @ 7:30 am - 11:00 am$100
$100 per person
Yoga Instructor Aaron Dickerson
Explore the different balancing postures of Ashtanga’s primary series (Feet and Hands) as we go through a traditional warm up and then break down how to progress into various balances in a safe, supported, and conversational workshop environment.
Paperweight- Learn how to manipulate the molten glass & melt shards of broken glass using a variety of tools. You will learn how to trap air bubbles and twist the glass for an even more dynamic experience. Students do not choose their own colors in this class, but we provide the rainbow spectrum of colored shards to ensure a visually fun lesson and colorful finished up-cycled paperweight.
*No shared experiences
Ticket sales close 24 hours prior to the start of class. If you are inquiring during this time, please call us at 309-339-6244 to see if we have any openings available.
Policies & Registration
- All hands-on participants must sign the online digital waiver from our website
- Full payment is required to reserve your spot.
- 50% non-refundable cancellation.
- All hot glass work requires overnight cooling in an annealer (kiln). Schedule your pick-up time the day of your lesson.
- Each class reserves a minimum number of participants to have class. If attendance does not meet the head count required, the date and/or times might be changed.