- This event has passed.
Warm Yoga & Hot Glass- Breathe & Blow
July 10 @ 7:30 am - 11:00 am$100
$100 per person
Yoga Instructor Bailey Clarahan
Enjoy a session of Breath and Bubbles, as Bailey Clarahan guides a yoga practice that will connect us deeper with our breath and lifts our spirits to their bubbliest potential.
It is so easy to get caught up in a the mundane of the everyday human experience that we sometimes forget the breath is our driving force behind it all. Our Prana (breath) is the lifeforce of our existence in this world. When one connects deeply with their breath and sees how it can be connected to our bodies it can create a bubbly excitement of awe. By connecting with the breath, it presents new possibilities that may of previously been seen as impossible.
Ornament-This class shows clear examples of the blown side of glass. Learn how to roll into color, heat and expand the glass with the breath of your air.
*No shared experiences
Ticket sales close 24 hours prior to the start of class. If you are inquiring during this time, please call us at 309-339-6244 to see if we have any openings available.
Policies & Registration
- All hands-on participants must sign the online digital waiver from our website
- Full payment is required to reserve your spot.
- 50% non-refundable cancellation.
- All hot glass work requires overnight cooling in an annealer (kiln). Schedule your pick-up time the day of your lesson.
- Each class reserves a minimum number of participants to have class. If attendance does not meet the head count required, the date and/or times might be changed.