Warm Yoga & Hot Glass-Breathe & Blow
August 7 @ 7:30 am - 11:00 am$100
$100 per person
YOGA INSTRUCTOR Tracy Schendl
Description-Join us for a gentle flow as we incorporate focus on the breath to center us, still the mind, and increase creativity. Appropriate for all levels.
Ornament-This class shows clear examples of the blown side of glass. Learn how to roll into color, heat and expand the glass with the breath of your air
*No shared experiences
Ticket sales close 24 hours prior to the start of class. If you are inquiring during this time, please call us at 309-339-6244 to see if we have any openings available.
Policies & Registration
- All hands-on participants must sign the online digital waiver from our website
- Full payment is required to reserve your spot.
- 50% non-refundable cancellation.
- All hot glass work requires overnight cooling in an annealer (kiln). Schedule your pick-up time the day of your lesson.
- Each class reserves a minimum number of participants to have class. If attendance does not meet the head count required, the date and/or times might be changed.