Warm Yoga & Hot Glass- Flow & Fire
June 26 @ 7:30 am - 11:00 am$100
$100 per person
Yoga Instructor Trish Needham
Before warming the torch, warm the body in a fun flow to awaken your spirit and embrace your loving nature. In this class, unwind the spine and nourish your organs with a focus on twisting postures. Then we’ll transition into deep relaxation allowing you to move forward in your day with a renewed sense of wellbeing.
Flower-With guided instruction, learn how to roll into the color and melt the glass. Pinch and pull the glass to sculpt an everlasting flower.
*No shared experiences
Ticket sales close 24 hours prior to the start of class. If you are inquiring during this time, please call us at 309-339-6244 to see if we have any openings available.
Policies & Registration
- All hands-on participants must sign the online digital waiver from our website
- Full payment is required to reserve your spot.
- 50% non-refundable cancellation.
- All hot glass work requires overnight cooling in an annealer (kiln). Schedule your pick-up time the day of your lesson.
- Each class reserves a minimum number of participants to have class. If attendance does not meet the head count required, the date and/or times might be changed.