Warm Yoga & Hot Glass-Heart Openers Movement
June 12 @ 7:30 am - 11:00 am$100
$100 per person
Yoga Instructor Ann Kraut
Join instructor Ann E. Kraut R.Y.T. 200 for a heart centered yoga practice. We will begin class with restorative heart openers to get the love flowing. Our movement will be based around that heart center as well as we flow to energize and emphasize our love inward and outward!
Heart Paperweight-This class teaches you how to manipulate the molten glass & melt shards of broken glass using a variety of tools. You will learn how to trap air bubbles and twist the glass for an even more dynamic experience.
*No shared experiences
Ticket sales close 24 hours prior to the start of class. If you are inquiring during this time, please call us at 309-339-6244 to see if we have any openings available.
Policies & Registration
- All hands-on participants must sign the online digital waiver from our website
- Full payment is required to reserve your spot.
- 50% non-refundable cancellation.
- All hot glass work requires overnight cooling in an annealer (kiln). Schedule your pick-up time the day of your lesson.
- Each class reserves a minimum number of participants to have class. If attendance does not meet the head count required, the date and/or times might be changed.