Warm Yoga & Hot Glass- Plank and Paddle
July 31 @ 7:30 am - 11:00 am$100
$100 per person
YOGA INSTRUCTOR Betsy Criss
Description- Plank and Paddle is an all levels, Vinyasa style flow linking breath to movement. This yoga flow will emphasize strength and grace, learning to move with steadiness and ease. The sequence will focus on progression, finding connections through postures, and building strength through integration.
Solid Pumpkin-Learn how to roll into color, heat, pinch & paddle the glass to create your pumpkin. The pumpkin is finished by topping it off with a curly stem.
*No shared experiences
Ticket sales close 24 hours prior to the start of class. If you are inquiring during this time, please call us at 309-339-6244 to see if we have any openings available.
Policies & Registration
- All hands-on participants must sign the online digital waiver from our website
- Full payment is required to reserve your spot.
- 50% non-refundable cancellation.
- All hot glass work requires overnight cooling in an annealer (kiln). Schedule your pick-up time the day of your lesson.
- Each class reserves a minimum number of participants to have class. If attendance does not meet the head count required, the date and/or times might be changed.