- This event has passed.
Warm Yoga & Hot Glass- Twist & Torch
July 24 @ 7:30 am - 11:00 am$100
$100 per person
Yoga Instructor Renee Beard
Twists rotate the spine and stretch the muscles of the back. This helps to restore and retain the spine’s natural range of motion. Plus twisting actions stimulate the blood circulation and release tension in the muscles of the abdomen. Join me for this fun exploration of twisted postures to build flexibility, balance and range of motion.
Sun Catcher-This is our most popular class. You will learn how to roll into color, heat, flatten, and twist the glass into a hanging sun catcher.
*No shared experiences
Ticket sales close 24 hours prior to the start of class. If you are inquiring during this time, please call us at 309-339-6244 to see if we have any openings available.
Policies & Registration
- All hands-on participants must sign the online digital waiver from our website
- Full payment is required to reserve your spot.
- 50% non-refundable cancellation.
- All hot glass work requires overnight cooling in an annealer (kiln). Schedule your pick-up time the day of your lesson.
- Each class reserves a minimum number of participants to have class. If attendance does not meet the head count required, the date and/or times might be changed.