The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Bradley University (OLLI) is an organization of over 1000 Peoria-area residents, from age 50 to 98, who want to stay vital and active as they reach and enjoy retirement. One way to do that is to keep learning, so they participate in the many programs of OLLI that include educational travel, classes, lectures, cinema events, and study groups.
We hosted a group of participants from the OLLI program in October and here’s what they had to say. Thank you for your wonderful comments – we’re excited to have you back again soon!
——– Original Message ——–
Subject: OLLI Evaluations
Date: 2014-12-01 10:33
From: Bryan Blanks
To: Jeremie Draper
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving
I wanted to share the feedback from the evaluations our Bradley OLLI members sent in from their learning trip in October. Therefore, I’ve condensed some of the highlights below.
On behalf of the OLLI program at Bradley, I’d like to thank you again
for taking the time to coordinate our learning trip. We really
appreciate your time and effort, and we look forward to working with you again.
Continuing Education- Program Coordinator
TOTAL EXPERIENCE/OVERALL QUALITY:
- Everyone in OLLI should take this trip!
- Fantastic artist!
- Jeremie did a great job explaining each step of the process. Added tour of the studio and gallery was a bonus. The gift was also very generous.
- Very personal and thorough in explanations
- Jeremie gave very good, detailed explanations of what she was doing.
- Fantastic explanations
- Jeremie Draper gave us a step-by-step demo
- Draper is an excellent teacher!
- I have toured 3 other glass blowing demos and this was the best.
- Up close visual of process was excellent – verbal detail from an expert exceeded expectations.
WHAT DID YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT THIS TRIP:
- J. Draper – excellent presentation
- Jeremie did an awesome job explaining as she worked.
- Saw the entire process with a clear description – sound system worked well.
- That it introduced people to Sheridan and Main area
- The demonstration on different types of glass work.
- Well organized and informative